- Servings: 4 bowls
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: total 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
|* 1 Medium Onion|
|* 2 Stalks of Celery|
|* 4 Medium Potatoes|
|* 6 Cups of Chicken Stock|
|* Cajun Seasoning|
|* 12 Ounce Bag of Crawfish Tail Meat|
|* 1/4 Stick Butter|
|* 1/2 Pint of Whipping Cream|
1. Clean potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. I prefer to leave the skins on.
2. Add cut potatoes to chicken stock in small stock pot and cook until tender. (About 25 minutes)
3. Dice onion and celery and sautee' with butter in large skillet until tender.
4. Add onions and celery to stock pot with potatoes.
5. Add the Crawfish tail meat.
6. Add cajun seasoning to taste.
7. Let simmer for about 20 minutes. The starch from the potatoes will thicken the chowder.
8. Add the whipping cream and you are ready to eat some delicious Crawfish Chowder!